Achieve a Younger Look with Ellanse in Singapore
Aging is indeed inevitable but we do not limit ourselves by just staring at our old saggy face in the mirror not doing anything to enhance it and defy aging. Who does not want to look young? Of course, everybody wants to look younger and glowing! We lose 1.5% of collagen every year as our age added. When we reach the fifties, you will see the effect of collagen loss as our skin starts to sag and lose its volume. This is where Ellanse filler comes in. This is the sunshine that will enlighten your dark days because of your old lifeless saggy skin. I know you are already excited to discover what Ellanse filler in Singapore can offer you! Let us bring back the glow and life in your face with Ellanse! This article will open the doors and lead you to your new journey in recreating your skin with Ellanse fillers.
What is Ellanse?
Ellanse is a non-hyaluronic acid filler injectable that stimulates collagen production. Ellanse is being known to making patients 5-10 years younger with long-lasting results. A growing number of patients with before and after a photo showing the effect of Ellanse make it gains its popularity. It is one of the top derma fillers that can reverse signs of aging and improve facial features non-surgically.
The target of Ellanse
Ellanse filler targets the different signs of facial aging such as:
- Saggy cheeks and loss of volume
- Hollow temples
- Deep skin lines
- Sunken forehead
- Prominent eyebrows
- Change in shape of facial from V shape to a U shape
- Deep smile lines
- Jowl formation
What is Ellanse used for?
Ellanse can stimulate collagen production and improve the overall appearance of the face with a small amount of product injected. Specifically, Ellanse can be used to:
- Achieve a more V-shaped face
- Make the cheeks with little volume look fuller
- Restore volume to sagging jowls
- Refine deep skin lines and smile lines
- Improves sunken forehead
- Get rid of dark circles under the eyes
- Give the skina healthy youthful glow
How Does it Work?
The main component of Ellanse is called Poly-caprolactone (PCL) microspheres which makes up 30% of the fillers suspended in a carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) gel which is 70% of the fillers. The skin will be able to metabolize and absorbed it because PCL is a bioresorbable medical polymer. After injection, the CMC gel gives instant sculpting and lifting effects while the PCL stimulates collagen production in your skin at the same time. Just as the effects of CMC gel wears off, the full effect of collagen stimulation can be seen after 90 days.
Types of Ellanse Fillers
Ellanse fillers come in 4 versions. Each type has different periods of effectiveness.
- Ellanse-S (Lasts up to 1 year)
- Ellanse-M (Lasts up to 2 years)
- Ellanse-L (Lasts up to 3 years)
- Ellanse-E (Lasts up to 4 years)
Yes! You read it right! Ellanse can last up to 4 years! Amazing right! And these Ellanse fillers are available in clinics in Singapore. Health Ascent recommends to try out the HA fillers or Ellanse-S first see if it works perfectly for you before having a longer commitment with Ellanse-E.
What are the advantages of Ellanse over other fillers?
- It is longer-lasting, it can last up to 4 years
- It fills the loss volume at the same time stimulates collagen production for better results
- Does not cause hypersensitivity reactions
- Shows instant lifting results with zero to minimal downtime
- Does not migrate to a different area of the skin
- Maintains volume better over time
What to expect during an Ellanse procedure?
Health Ascent emphasizes that a consultation is very important so that the doctor will be able to make an assessment and plan before doing the procedure. After the consultation, here is what you have to expect:
- Makeup will be removed and face will be cleaned
- Injection sites will be marked
- To manage discomfort, numbing cream will be applied
- You have an option for an additional numbing by applying ice packs on the injection site
- Your doctor will start injecting Ellanse filler when the numbing cream takes effect
- To monitor results and improvements, your doctor will ask you to come back after 90 days
You’ll be surprised, it is really quick! The whole procedure will take about 20 minutes depending on the number of Ellanse filler that will be injected. Expect a slight discomfort but do not worry the numbing cream will help make it bearable.
It is zero to minimal downtime after the injection. Patients can go back to their daily activities after the procedure. The injection marks will not be noticeable but some might experience a slight swelling but there is nothing to worry, it will only last 1-2 days.
What are the results?
An instant lifting result can be expected after the injections as well as an increase in volume and fullness. It will take 90 days to stimulate the collagen growth, so expect that after this time volume in the cheeks and jowls are regained while deep lines in the nose, forehead, and chin are enhanced. Please take note that the effect depends on the area treated. The results are long-lasting and natural, that is why it is considered as one of the top fillers and highly recommended by most patients.
A few things to take note when it comes to Ellanse filler in Singapore
- Ellanse cannot be reversed. It is accurate and precise.
Ellanse injections are irreversible. You cannot reverse if you don’t like the results, unlike HA fillers. Ask your doctor everything you want to know about Ellanse to prevent regrets. Having Ellanse filler is a long commitment. Imagine 4 years that you will be together! It’s longer than the relationship you had with your ex! Jokes aside, if it is your first time better try HA fillers first see if it works for you. Again, Ellanse cannot be adjusted once it is injected on your skin.
- Ellanse is more expensive co pared to other fillers.
Ellanse fillers are cost more than other fillers available in the market because of its effectiveness and superb quality. However,it may save you a lot of money and time in the long run. Why? Because it does not need any touch-up and it is long-lasting.
- Ellanse treatment can only be done by experienced doctors
According to Health Ascent, great precision and accuracy are needed in performing the Ellanse filler procedure so it must be only done by an experienced and skilled doctor. To achieve the best result, determine first the qualification and training of your doctor.