Submit Your Research Paper
Prospective authors are invited to submit original Research papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) in standard format (double column, single-spaced, 10-pt font) describing new theoretical and/or experimental research. Submissions are recommended to have no more than 10 pages (extra pages are subject to surcharge), including figures, tables, and references. Submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, correctness, and presentation.
Note For Authors
All submitted Research papers will be sent to reviewers for a blind review. The reviewers use the following in evaluating research papers:
- Novel Contribution
- Originality in Thought
- Key Strengths
- Key Weaknesses
- Areas of Improvement
- Presentation/Organization of Research
Code Of Ethics
- Contribute to society and human well-being: To improve the understanding of technology, and academic scientific research.
- Give proper credit for intellectual property: To seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of scientific work, to acknowledge and correct errors, and to credit properly the contributions of others;
- Be fair and take action not to discriminate: To treat fairly all persons regardless of such factors as race, religion, gender, disability, age, or national origin;
- Avoid harm to others: To avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment by false or malicious action;
- Respect the privacy of others: To assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development and to support them in following this code of ethics.
- To accept and provide appropriate professional review that can be accepted confidentially.
- To enable author understands the computing and its consequences in handling manuscripts.
- To manage resources to design and build information systems that enhances the quality of stored information.
- The citations referred in each submitted articles should exclude self and group citations.
- The data/results illustrated in the manuscript should not be from other published work (except for reporting results from further studies).
Access & Archiving
The manuscripts are archived in GSTF Digital Library (dl4.globalstf.org) and accessible by anyone at anytime.
Copyright for Authors
GSTF requires the author(s) to grant exclusive world-wide license in perpetuity, in all forms, format and media to a) publish b) distribute c) display d) store e) reprint f) translate into other languages and reproduce the paper g) the inclusion of electronic links of the paper to third party material where-ever it may be hosted h) and/or license to any third party to do any or all of the above.
The author(s) may use their own papers for non-commercial purposes by acknowledging first publication in GSTF Proceeding and giving full reference and/or web link as appropriate.
All conference proceeding articles submitted via Submission Portal will be scrutinized for any plagiarism and/or academic misconduct. In the event of complaints received against an author the board will investigate and may request the author to clarify and/or reject the submission for review.
Authors can appeal against the editorial decisions about their submissions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. GSTF will respond to appeals from authors within 2-3 weeks.
GSTF extends free access to individuals and University libraries and fully embraces Open Access policies.
From inception, GSTF receives revenue from a range of sources which includes rights, royalties, training programs, professional certifications programs, consulting, government and/or private funding and/or grants, sponsorships, conferences, sale of reprints, and open access publication fees. Separation is maintained between the editorial team and the advertising and sponsorship sales teams.
Guidelines For Panel Proposal Submission
|Panels entail presentation of prepared papers (distributed in advance to a discussant) on a specific topic or theme, followed by structured discussion of those papers at CGAT 2018.|
|Panels should be comprised by no more than three-four paper presentations, and at least one, but no more than two, Discussants and each paper should have a full abstract and author information.|
|Panels are guaranteed a 60-80 minute slot (individual paper presentations are expected to run 12-15 minutes).|
|Each panel requires a chair, which can be self-nominated (during the submission process). They need to prepare a 400-word rationale for the panel proposal and a 75-word panel description for the conference program.|
|Full Panel Proposal (in word or PDF format) should contain the following:
|You may submit your full panel proposal in word/PDF format via this link. Kindly select panel as your submission type.|